GEORGE M. ARAPAGE, PRESIDENTQUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
Page Olson's expert team of brokers and agents is comprised of some of the most proficient and successful in the brokerage industry.
* California Real Estate Broker, 1976 - Present
* Established Page Olson Commercial & Business Brokerage, 1980
* Geneva Affiliation - 1998
Broker of record and Senior Partner of Page Olson Commercial & Business Brokerage. The brokerage firm has been established for over 29 years in San Diego. Mr. Arapage has been the broker of record for the sale of over 700 businesses since 1980. Scope of work includes the review of listing agreements, offers to purchase or buy/sell agreements, escrow instructions, review and analysis of balance sheets and profit and loss statements for thousands of businesses for the purpose of determining value in order to list for sale, appraise or evaluate.AREAS OF SPECIALTY
* Business valuation for the purpose of purchasing and selling
* General business arbitration, mediation or litigation
* General evaluations or appraisals to determine market valuesBUSINESS CONSULTING SERVICES
* Deal Structure
* Partnership Acquisitions
* What to Buy? What not to Buy?
* All Phases of Negotiations
Page Olson Commercial & Business Brokerage has listed over two thousand businesses for sale with over 700 escrows closed covering a wide spectrum of industries including:
* Professional practices
* Automotive after market
* Automotive after Market
* Service Business EDUCATION
B.A. Degree Psychology, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, 1971TOM R. SUNDEENEDUCATION
B.S. Degree Marketing/Management, University of Arizona - TucsonREAL ESTATE EMPLOYMENT BACKGROUND
* 1985 - Present, Broker, Page Olson Commercial & Business Brokerage
* 1981 - 1985, Commercial Real Estate Agent, Business Properties Brokerage Company (Senior Sales Executive)
Experience includes business sales, tenant representation for chain and independent restaurant operators, site selection, acquisitions, lease and purchase transactions, sale/leaseback transactions, divestments and appraisals.AREAS OF SPECIALIZATION/EXPERIENCE
* Business Evaluation and Sale Marketing
* Court Approved Business Evaluator
* Restaurant sales and site leasing for both full-service restaurants and fast food
* Corporate restaurant multiple unit acquisition and divestment specialist
* Retail property sales and shopping center leasing, i.e., banks, food, automotive, general retail, etc.
* Investments/Land Sales/Mergers
* Experienced as Court approved agent to market Chapter 11 restaurant transactionsRESTAURANT OPERATIONS BACKGROUND
* Regional Supervisor for Continental Restaurant Systems (26 restaurants) dba: Hungry Hunger - Carlos Murphys
* Food & Beverage Director (Assistant) Heavenly Valley Ski Resort, Lake Tahoe, California
* Owner/Operator of Yanks Station Dinnerhouse Restaurant, Lake Tahoe, CaliforniaPROFESSIONAL ORGANIZATIONS
* Member of International Council of Shopping Centers (I.C.S.C.)
* Member of Business Sales Association
* Member of the Council of International Restaurant Brokers (C.I.R.B.)
* Member of the California Restaurant AssociationJEFFREY M. WEINER EDUCATION
1969, Bachelor of Commerce Degree, Witwaterstrand University, South Africa
1972, Diploma in Law, Witwaterstrand University, South Africa
1985, Admitted to State Bar of California
Jeffrey M. Weiner has worked in the business brokerage and business investment market in Southern California since 1985, more particularly, in San Diego, and has knowledge and expertise in the following areas:
* Listing and appraising businesses; advertising for, interviewing and qualifying buyers; preparing and presenting offers and counter offers; assisting in the opening of escrows; compliance with escrow requirements; successfully concluding escrows; and general consulting in all aspects of business opportunities.
* Locating specific business and investment opportunities to fulfill the needs of buyer and investors (active or inactive) in suitable business operations.
* Consulting and advising regarding appraised valuation of business opportunities.
* Ability to refer investors to qualified and experienced professionals in accounting, legal and other specialized professions.EXPERIENCE
* January 1989 - Present - Broker Associate for Page Olson Commercial & Business Brokerage.
* September 1987 - December 1988 - Operated business brokerage under own name and style of Action Network Business Brokers. Joined Business Brokers Exchange and elected Vice President. Attended Business Opportunity Appraiser course - awarded Certificate of Final Examination by American Business Consultants, Inc.
* February 1985 - August 1987 - Joined nationally franchised Corporate Investment Business Brokers as business opportunity salesperson. Attended a business opportunity executive training course in Phoenix in 1986 on behalf of the company. Appointed Corporate Broker.HERB EISENBERG
Herb has extensive knowledge and expertise in all phases and aspects of business brokerage. With over 35 years experience, as an owner and broker, he has virtually been involved in every type of business opportunity.EDUCATION
* 1954, Bachelors of Arts degree in Psychology, Long Island University, New York
* 1957, LLB Degree in Law, Brooklyn Law School, New YorkCAREER HIGHLIGHTS
* 2002, 2000 - Awarded Salesperson of the Year at Page Olson Commercial & Business Brokerage.* 2000 - Updated Department of Real Estates The Reference Book
(see 1989 below).
* 1999, 1997 - Awarded Outstanding Sales at Page Olson Commercial & Business Brokerage.
* 1996 - Updated Department of Real Estates The Reference Book (see 1989 below).
* 1994 - Awarded Salesperson of the Year at Page Olson Commercial & Business Brokerage.* 1989 - Co-authored the 23-page chapter on business opportunities for the California Department of Real Estates The Reference Book, used throughout the State of California.
* 1986 - Succeeded in completing the most transactions in one year (22 total).* 1984 - Member of an Ad Hoc Advisory Committee appointed by the Commissioner of Real Estate for the State of California to advise the Commissioner in the field of business opportunities.
* 1983 - Awarded the Copley Ring of Truth award, given by the San Diego Union Tribune, for outstanding classified advertising, both regional and national.
* 1982 - Vice-President, Trustee & Executive Board member of the Business Brokers Exchange, San Diego, California.
* 1976 - One of 6 business opportunity firms to form the Business Brokers Exchange in San Diego, California. Believed to be the first of its kind in the U.S. Implemented a professional code of ethics, training, and sharing of listings among 50 salesperson.
* 1976 - 1983 - Partner, Action Business Brokers.* 1976 - Present - Co-authored 3 business opportunity escrow kits currently used by escrow companies and most business opportunity firms.
* 1957 - Present - Admitted to the New York Bar JOE GREENBERGEDUCATION
* University of Michigan, Undergraduate 1955-1959
* Detroit College of Law, Juris Doctor 1972-1976EXPERIENCE
* Licensed California Real Estate Broker from 1981 to the present.
* 30 Years of experience in sales of business and business evaluations.
* Personally listed and/or sold all types of businesses, including automotive related businesses, service companies, professional practices, retail businesses, restaurants, manufacturing companies and distributorships.
* Expert in preparing offers, escrow documentation and selling packages for the presentation of the sale of the business.
* Superior skills and ability as an effective intermediary to successfully complete the transaction.
* Ability to locate a target company in satisfying the needs, skills and financial goals of a buyer.BACKGROUND
* 11 years experience as owner and operator of automotive related businesses, Detroit, Michigan.
* 10 years experience as designer, developer and owner of 18 office buildings, Southfield, Michigan.
* 5 years experience in the general practice of law, Southfield, Michigan.
* Member of Michigan and Florida Bar Associations.
* Past member of Executive Board of Business Brokers Exchange, San Diego, California.